[CQ-Contest] RE: Keyer Help pse... De VY1JA

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: Keyer Help pse... De VY1JA
From: jallen@internorth.com (J. Allen)
Date: Fri Nov 29 19:52:11 2002
Further to my request for information to complete and operate the memory
keyer kit,
I was asked to post what chips are used on the 2-5/8 x 4-1/2 inch boards.
Here is the list:
Please remember that I have a hard time seeing such small print these
days... :o)

Board 1
7474, 3
7400, 3
7410, 1
NE-555, 1  Old friend, timer.

Board 2
7493, 3
7402, 1
7473, 1
2102a, 3  look like memory chips
21022a, 1

There are a set of 10 wires that connect from board to board, labeled "A"
through "J".

These cards are professionally etched and bear the identification, "GCH",
but the keyer is a kit.  Some wires are dangling and it is obviously not
completed, but does not look like it will take a lot to make operational.

Anyone recognize this old one?   Better yet, anyone have information for me
to finish it?

Please answer directly to jallen@internorth.com

Thanks,

J.,