[CQ-Contest] An SS Solution de VY1JA

Subject: [CQ-Contest] An SS Solution de VY1JA
From: jallen@internorth.com (J. Allen)
Date: Mon Nov 4 14:31:57 2002
I agree with Pete, N4ZR, and think that no one was being malicious, but just
aggressive because of an overly large desire to get that mug.

What I do not understand is how THAT contest turns some of my good friends
into Mr.Hyde's.  SS is the only one that does it.

Say, perhaps the idea of increasing the sections will do it.  If each
section has the same population as Yukon, 30,000... 300,000,000 divided by
30,000... that would make it about 10,000 sections... That is the answer!  I
hope ARRL is reading cq-contest, just imagine how much paperwork it will
save not having to order mugs.

Please remember in the phone SS contest to treat VY1MB well, as I do not
want him discouraged... He has become a reliable source to draw on for YT
multipliers.

To all of the contesting community, thanks for your friendship.

J.