[CQ-Contest] VY1JA QRGs? Good, Bad, and Great News.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] VY1JA QRGs? Good, Bad, and Great News.
From: jallen@internorth.com (J. Allen)
Date: Sat Nov 2 17:51:00 2002
Good News:
The Omni-V is working perfectly this morning.

Bad News:
Ol' Murph may just be having the rig hold out till the rate is high.  I did
not find the problem, but left the rig on all last night and it seems well
this morning.

When this contest is over, I hope that someone that is sharp with PLLs will
talk me through this Omni-V repair, via the internet.

Favorite spots:
Frequencies that end with 27, or 37, but that only works at the start of the
contest and once in a while during it.  How often can anyone find the exact
frequency they want clear in SS???

Great News:
Conditions are super here today, so I may be able to start on 10, but
remember that my MUF is lower than yours down south, so watch for me on 15
if 10 does not open here.  I am on 21027, listening to Jerry, K6III work EU,
if you want to drop by and say, "HI".

J.

VY1JA