[CQ-Contest] Computer sound card keying

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Computer sound card keying
From: ua9cdc@r66.ru (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Thu Nov 28 09:34:27 2002
I have been using SBDVP for the last 4-5 years. It is designed to work with
TRlog and therefore integrates very well. The quality of the audio is
absolutely superb. Nobody can tell the difference between the recording and
my actual voice.
You can find  the reference to SBDVP on the official TRlog site.

73, Igor, UA9CDC

> Hi,
>
> Have decided that for Phone SS next year, voice keyer is NOT an option.
It's