[CQ-Contest] Harrassment? But then there are...

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Harrassment? But then there are...
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Tue Nov 19 12:13:24 2002
that works the other way also.  in a recent contest i was on 40m ssb cqing
and was just about to leave for another band when someone came on and
asked if he could call his net buddies and move them to another frequency
since i was on their normal one... nice enough to ask at least, so i told
him that he could have the frequency if his buddies gave me some
contacts... they did, and i left them happy to have their frequency nice
and clear.  hopefully i won't lose them all as uniques!