[CQ-Contest] Splitting States - new Sections

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Splitting States - new Sections
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Sat Nov 2 14:14:50 2002
Jeepers, guys.

It was a joke.  I lived on LI for 30 years. I know what NLI stands for.
Besides, if "Northern LI" existed, and there wasn't any SLI and NYC what
would all the guys living there do for a section?

I didn't think it was all that subtle.  Y'all must not be thinking clearly,
what, with all the pre-SS jitters!  ;-)

(Yes that was another joke)

Mike N2MG <-- back to building antennas