[CQ-Contest] Sprint Mults down

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sprint Mults down
From: K5NZ@aol.com (K5NZ@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 09:50:49 2002
As I keep reading all the comments in the Sprint scores on 3830, I notice a
common thread about lack of mults, where were all the mults, low activity.
Funny that after K9PG gets slammed for e-mailing folks (and now has stopped)
to get them on the air, get mults active, help bring new blood in the
contests we see a drop in such.. It's a doubled edged sword isn't it!  Maybe,
just maybe what he was doing....
WAS helping everyone.  Think about it.

"If it's worth doing....it's worth overdoing!"
Regards,
Mike Hance K5NZ
Bedias, Tx
www.teamcramp.com