[CQ-Contest] CQ "Expanded" Results

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ "Expanded" Results
From: timo.klimoff@kolumbus.fi (Timo)
Date: Sat Aug 10 12:38:04 2002
>After trying to decipher the CQ homepage to determine where the "expanded"
>results are located, I found there are No expanded results...'cept for station
>ops.

And Bob is not commenting the single band scores in the magazine anymore.

But there is at least one single band score I would like to point out, check
this:

28MHz
HC8A 3.916.600 6957 39 161
(op N6KT)

That's almost 7000qs on 10 meters! (And almost 4 million points)

Wow, another great score from "Mr. Fast" !

73, Timo OH1NOA
http://www.oh1noa.tk