[CQ-Contest] Routes For MiQP Mobiles This Weekend

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Routes For MiQP Mobiles This Weekend
From: k8cc@comcast.net (Dave Pruett)
Date: Fri Apr 19 02:05:08 2002
One last reminder the 2002 Michigan QSO Party is this weekend, running from
16Z on Saturday to 04Z Sunday.  Full rules are available on the MRRC web
site at http://www.mrrc.net.

A big part of the activity in state QSO parties comes from mobile stations
who roam the countryside activating rare or uncommon counties.  MiQP is no
different and there will be ten full time mobile stations out this
weekend.  Here are their callsigns and the counties they will activate:

AA8U:
Jackson, Ingham, Eaton, Calhoun, Barry, Allegan, Kent, Ottawa, Muskegon,
Newaygo, Montcalm, Ionia, Gratiot, Clinton

AF8A:
Saginaw, Gratiot, Montcalm, Mecosta, Isabella, Midland, Newaygo, Muskegon,
Osceola, Mason, Lake, Manistee, Clare, Glad, Bay, Genesee, Livingston,
Washtenaw, Monroe

K5OT:
Baraga, Houghton, Ontonogon, Gogebic, Iron, Dickenson, Menominee

K8CC:
Presque Isle, Alpena, Alcona, Iosco, Arenac, Bay, Saginaw, Tuscola, Huron,
Sanilac, St. Clair, Macomb, Lapeer, Genesee, Shiawassee, Ingham,
Livingston, Oakland, Wayne, Monroe, Lenawee, Washtenaw

K8IR:
Dickinson, Iron, Gogebic, Ontonagon, Houghton, Keweenaw, Baraga, Marquette,
Alger, Delta, Menominee

K8MR:
Bay, Arenac, Gladwin, Ogemaw, Roscommon, Crawford, Oscoda, Montmorency,
Otsego, Cheboygan, Emmet, Charlevoix, Antrim, Kalkaska, Grand
Traverse,   Wexford, Missaukee, Osceola, Clare, Isabella, Gratiot, Clinton,
Ingham, Livingston, Washtenaw

KU8E:
Monroe, Lenawee, Hillsdale, Jackson, Branch, St Joseph, Cass, Berrien, Van
Buren, Kalamazoo, Calhoun, Barry, Eaton, Ingham, Livingston

N8FYL:
Route TBD

W1NN:
Ottawa, Allegan, Kent, Ionia, Barry, Eaton, Clinton, Shiawassee, Ingham,
Livingston, Oakland, Wayne, Washtenaw

W8UE:
Delta, Alger, Marquette, Schoolcraft, Luce, Chippewa, Mackinaw, Emmet,
Cheboygan, Otsego, Charlevoix, Antrim, Kalkaska, Grand Traverse, Leelenaw,
Benzie, Manistee, Mason, Lake, Newago, Oceana, Mecosta, Isabella, Midland

WT9U:
Route is TBD

GL and hope to see everyone this weekend.

73,

Dave/K8CC