[CQ-Contest] OO reports

Subject: [CQ-Contest] OO reports
From: jmax@attglobal.net (jmax@attglobal.net)
Date: Sun Mar 10 08:25:09 2002
Ron -

I believe that most who have read your post understand
that you aren't berating the OO.

Having said that -

Could you, perhaps, still be jumping to a conclusion?
You *assume* that he/she was sitting there, stack of forms
in hand, thirsting to nail folks.  Actually, you don't *really*
know, what procedure the OO followed, and your comments
are based upon pure speculation.

Methinks you're too worried about the process.  You
seem to appreciate the fact that the OO took the time
to help.  Why continue to worry about the process, a
process that you actually know nothing about?

Suggestion:  Write the OO a note of thanks!  OO's spend
long hours toiling on the bands, receiving very little thanks
in return, generally no thanks at all.

73.  Jim, W6CF