[CQ-Contest] The OO Strikes Back

Subject: [CQ-Contest] The OO Strikes Back
From: kr1g@hotmail.com (ted demopoulos)
Date: Sat Mar 9 02:46:30 2002
I o

I once got an OO notice congratulating me!

Working split on 40, I blasted a local QSO (no, I didn't listen first!! No
excuse, but it probably wouldn't have helped as I couldn't hear most of them
anyway in the crud).
When they announced on the DX freq (below 7100 on SSB) what I had just done,
I apologized an left.

Should have kept and framed it!
73
Ted KR1G