[CQ-Contest] C6 Info Please

Subject: [CQ-Contest] C6 Info Please
From: aa8u@modempool.com (Bruce Lallathin)
Date: Mon Jun 19 15:04:50 2000
--=====================_1730019==_.ALT

Stan (K8MJZ) and I are starting to plan a contest DXpedition to "rare"
C6-land for ARRL SSB. We, XYL's included, plan on staying at the QTH rented
from KC4SZE/C6AHN on Abaco/Treasure Cay.

Have any of you been there? Are you willing to forward digital pix of the
area and that QTH to assist us in planning? Anything you have will help as
we have next to nothing so far. Any advice or comments are most welcome.

Ok, C6 is not a rare most needed country for many but in early March
compared to Michigan it is high on the desirables list of places to operate
from! My XYL didn't hesitate more than a millisecond to consent to going there.

Hope to hear from anyone that has been there or someplace real close.

Thanks in advance es 73,

Bruce
AA8U, FP/AA8U, ZK1AAU, KP4/AA8U, C6/AA8U....next?

--=====================_1730019==_.ALT

Stan (K8MJZ) and I are starting to plan a contest DXpedition to
<i>&quot;rare&quot;</i> C6-land for ARRL SSB. We, XYL's included, plan on
staying at the QTH rented from KC4SZE/C6AHN on Abaco/Treasure Cay. <br>
Have any of you been there? Are you willing to forward digital pix of the
area and that QTH to assist us in planning? Anything you have will help
as we have next to nothing so far. Any advice or comments are most
welcome.<br>
Ok, C6 is not a rare most needed country for many but in early March
compared to Michigan it is high on the desirables list of places to
operate from! My XYL didn't hesitate more than a millisecond to consent
to going there.<br>
Hope to hear from anyone that has been there or someplace real
close.<br>
Thanks in advance es 73,<br>
Bruce<br>
AA8U, FP/AA8U, ZK1AAU, KP4/AA8U, C6/AA8U....next?<br>