[CQ-Contest] Keyboard

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Keyboard
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Thu Dec 23 15:25:28 1999
I'm not sure what qualifies as a one-handed keyboard, but I just picked up a
mini-keyboard to save space - it's about 1/2 the width of a conventional
keyboard. It's 5 1/2 by 9 5/8 inches. I got mine on eBay for $12.00. There's
a guy who runs Dutch auctions every couple of weeks. Just do a seach on
"mini keyboard" and you'll find it. It came from a guy using the name
"garka," e-mail address {HYPERLINK
"mailto:garka@pc-works.net"}garka@pc-works.net
As I write this note, the auction is not active, so wait a few days and check,
or e-mail him directly.
73 Barry

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com