[CQ-Contest] Re: SS Checks & Precs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: SS Checks & Precs
From: AD6E@aol.com (AD6E@aol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 03:25:04 1999
Hmmm.... I can't let this go  :(
Bobs' schenario is correct, but it only consideres one of the two
possibilities.

Last year I started SS as an A station, got bored and turned on the amp thus
becomming a B station. I changed my prec to fit the situation and my log
reflects that change. Of course I didn't go find those 200 or so stations I
had already given an "A" to.  So far as I know, no one was docked for my lack
of enthusiasm for low power (other than my neighbors) . . . is that true? I
know I wasn't.

73, Al  AD6E