[CQ-Contest] WPX CW Results

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX CW Results
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com (Jimk8mr@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 20:06:38 1999

Well, I guess I get the honor of having the last zero-point WPX score ever,
in the 1998 CW WPX contest!  Now that the stupid zero point qso is history, I
might even borrow a cool prefix call sign and make some noise in the CW
contest in May.  It won't be a full bore effort, since the weather is likely
to be too nice and I have a competing contest that weekend, a regional bridge
tournament here in Cleveland.

And to the best of my knowledge, the all time record for the "biggest" zero
point WPX score goes to none other than:

                  dr Bafoofnik  !

In the 1992 CW WPX contest W9XR  (/3) had a score of zero, with 325 qsos and
168  multipliers.  And this was low power to boot.

73  -  Jim    K8MR