[CQ-Contest] Re: Canadian mults

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Canadian mults
From: AD6E@aol.com (AD6E@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 12 21:41:47 1999
Yes, there is yet another way to define Canadian mults.

In CQP, we kind of like having 58 mults for the CA guys 'n gals which
magically matches our 58 counties.  To make this work we have been defining
the mults to be:

"California stations count U.S. states (50) and ARRL Canadian sections
                  (VO/VE1-7 and VY1/VE8) for a possible total of 58."

Since its unlikely we will get any new counties this year (the proposed new
Milpitas county has not been well received in Sacramento :), I guess we can
no longer use this terminology and get away with it.

73, Al  AD6E

. . . (stuff deleted) . . .