[CQ-Contest] ARRL 28 Mc LP to NA - where were you?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 28 Mc LP to NA - where were you?
From: vr2bg@harts.org.hk (VR98BrettGraham)
Date: Mon Dec 14 06:29:17 1998
Second evening of the ARRL 28 Mc contest saw reasonable LP into NA, starting
around 1230z, continuing well past 14z; nothing heard the first night.
Conditions weren't the greatest, but I was able to work a few US stations.
I could've worked more & probably could've gotten a run going, but it seems
nobody expected propagation.  This was the only chance I had at W1-W4 &
missed many multipliers, despite calling & calling & calling some big
signals, including some stations I've worked on this path before (hint, hint).

Please look for this opening next year!

73, VR98BrettGraham