[CQ-Contest] ARRL 10M e-mails

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10M e-mails
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Wed Jun 17 17:56:41 1998
Gang,

I am going to put together many of the e-mails on your lost 10 meter logs to
give to Frank Butler W4RH, ARRL SE Division Director (a board member).

If you posted a lost log or complaint e-mail I am printing it Friday night
unless I hear from you saying don't use your mail.

I also replied to Bill K5FUV.

I feel there are two action items here...

1.  To correct the problem of lost logs.

2.  To re-print at least a one pager with corrected scores.

73, Dave K4JRB
CQ WW 160 Contests Director
ARRL Assistant Director, SE Division