[CQ-Contest] re. Log deadline...Ontario QSO Party

Subject: [CQ-Contest] re. Log deadline...Ontario QSO Party
From: ve3sre@compuserve.com (Bob Chandler)
Date: Tue May 26 01:32:29 1998
Hi all!

Just a brief reminder that the deadline for entries for the Ontario QSO
Party held April 25-26th is May 31, 1998.

I know that many stateside stations did make a few QSO's with VE3/VA3
stations and we do offer a certificate to the top entrant from every
state....and DXCC country for that matter.

Preliminary scores are being posted on our website at
www.durhamradio.ca/odxa.

Entries can be e-mailed to yours truly at ve3sre@compuserve.com or can be
snail-mailed to the
Ontario DX Association, P.O.  Box 161, Station "A", Willowdale, Ontario M2N
5S8 Canada.

73 de Bob VE3SRE

From: Stefan von Baltz <stefan-von.baltz@student.uni-tuebingen.de> (Stefan von
Baltz)
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Single OP / 2 Radio in WPX?

What is the practical interpretation of the "Only ONE signal
allowed at ANY time" - rule in WPX?

Are you only working mults on Radio B or just everything you hear
(while Radio A not on air)?

I'm missing the addition of the CQ WW DX rules "the op can
change bands at any time".

CU all next weekend!

Stefan
DL1IAO@sugarland.ampr.org