[CQ-Contest] publicize LOGS

Subject: [CQ-Contest] publicize LOGS
From: scace@uu.net (Eric Scace)
Date: Tue Mar 17 22:48:11 1998
   Rather than publicly post UBN reports, it would be much more interesting
to publicly post the actual logs.

   I could learn a lot more about contesting by comparing my effort to
others to study propagation, compare antenna performance, etc.

   UBN and score reduction data is of secondary (or even tertiary) interest
to anyone other than the operator who submitted the associated log.

   When I am able to submit single-op entries again, I intend to put my
logs in public view... and encourage others to do the same.

-- Eric

-- Eric  K3NA
   scace@uu.net