[CQ-Contest] FS or Trade/Other topics

Subject: [CQ-Contest] FS or Trade/Other topics
From: cshinn@connect.net (Charles D. Shinn)
Date: Fri Jan 30 20:24:24 1998
For Sale or Trade: 1643# of factory fresh log and dupe sheets. All carefully
stored in a mildew-free environment.(Some editing of the CIS will be
necessary for the dupe sheets). I would like to find a slightly used
IBM compatibale 486 to replace the only moderatly
less usefull paper logs and dupe sheets. Thanks for reading this.

On another subject: With all of the larger corporations
farming out to 3rd party vendors all sort of sundry tasks these daze, might
there be a market for a Trophy shop or similiar establishment to manage the
administration of the awards in our contests. From all of the threads I see
here there certainly seems to be
market for someone that would acknowledge reciept
of logs and notify by mail (post card would do) a notification of award
shipment and other such niceties.
Im sure a Trophy shop someplace might actually see
the awards as an opportunity for incremental business. If they could garner
the cups trade and
rings and pins who knows what might happen.Good grief, I sense the birth of
a cottage industry. :)