[CQ-Contest] Portable Generators - Be careful

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Portable Generators - Be careful
From: JKrzymuski@sitaaps.org (John Krzymuski)
Date: Tue Jan 13 16:41:07 1998
Ref point 5 below, there is a good article in the current edition of
the RSGB "Radio Communication" magazine about how to convert a
gasoline powered generator to use propane.  It looks fairly easy and
anyone who has filled a running gasoline generator on a pitch black
night with only the illumination of the glowing exhaust to work by
will appreciate it.
(Of course I know _you_ all switch the genny off, allow it to cool,
re-fill, then restart )

John Krzymuski  N2QW / G4DQW