[CQ-Contest] Re: Where was Zone 2 on 40 (and maybe other bands)?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Where was Zone 2 on 40 (and maybe other bands)?
From: trey@kkn.net (Trey Garlough)
Date: Thu Dec 4 17:33:08 1997
> > >  Worked 34 zones on 40 this weekend, but never heard zone 2!
> >
> > Zone 2 was definitely the "stinker" this time around.
>
> Out of almost 800 QSOs I didn't work a single zone 2. Contrast that
> to the phone contest where I remember at least three of 'em, and I
> only spent a couple of hours in that one.
>
> Also missed zone 12, 23, and 26 on all bands. I remember running across

6300 QSOs.  No zone 2.  No zone 23.  No zone 26.  No zone 39.

On the other hand, when is the last time you worked zone 40 on five
bands and zone 29 on four?  And when is the last time you worked zone
12 on five bands like during the SSB weekend?

There's always a surprise!  Is contesting fun or what?

--Trey, N5KO & HC8N