[CQ-Contest] [BARC] The Lunch

Subject: [CQ-Contest] [BARC] The Lunch
From: slazar19@sgi.net (Spike Lazar)
Date: Mon Nov 24 18:42:34 1997
Dear Contesters,

The following essay appeared on the "Boring Reflector" the organ
of The Boring Amateur Radio Club. BARC is a real radio club (K7RAT)
that also has many cyber members from all over the place. The Boring
Amateur Radio Club is the actual place you will send your Stew Perry
160 Meter Challenge logs.

I'm sure your going to enjoy Lew Sayre's writings as much as I do,
enjoy........