[CQ-Contest] Wow!!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Wow!!
From: w5hvv@aeneas.net (Roderick M. Fitz-Randolph)
Date: Mon Nov 10 22:03:46 1997
On Mon, 10 Nov 1997 20:37:44, J.P. W2XX wrote:

Tom, do us a favor...don't pollute "our" SO/Asst. category with your
perversion of multi-single.

Multi-op is just that...many guys in the chair, mult radio or not.
Single-op,. with or without packet is *one* guy in the chair. Don't
force me to kick the a** of multiple old farts who can't stay awake
by themselves, can't put up a TS-520 and multi-band dipole for a mult
station etc.

You want another category of multi-op, fine. Plead your case to the
contest committee...don't ruin the fun of others!

73, J.P. W2XX
1) Tom's suggestion was certainly within the boundaries of propriety
   and yours was not.
2) Tom has every right to make a suggestion such as he did without
   your apparently taking it as some sort of attack on your choices
   of operation. (I see no other reason for your vitriolic attack.)
3) J.P., if you live long enough, you will also join the ranks of
   those that can't go for 48 hours straight.  I truly hope you
   live that long so you can be the butt of remarks from others that
   are prone to "Sharp-Tongue-itis".

Rod, N5HV
w5hvv@aeneas.net

 -