[CQ-Contest] Contest Subjects

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Subjects
From: w2vjn@rosenet.net (George Cutsogeorge)
Date: Tue May 13 12:47:15 1997
I am probably not the only person that just subscribes to CQ Contest and
not all the spin offs.  For a couple of weeks after a major contest I
subscribe to 3830 and then get off.  Discussions about contest related
antenna topics belong here as do contest related earphone discussions and
radio performance discussions, etc.  Contesting is not just about operating
or the rules and to keep this group interested we need technical
discussions.  If something really interesting comes up for contesters on
the tower reflector or wherever, it needs to be reported here like the
scores are moved here from 3830.

George Cutsogeorge, W2VJN