[CQ-Contest] Dayton Contest Forum

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Contest Forum
From: 0006008716@mcimail.com (Doug Grant)
Date: Wed Apr 9 17:16:00 1997
ANNOUNCING THE PROGRAM FOR THE 1997 DAYTON HAMVENTION CONTEST FORUM

THe Contest Forum will be held Saturday, May 17, at 9:00 AM (so get to bed
early Friday night!), in Room 1 (the usual place, near the CQ Booth).

THis year's program is geared towards the high-end of the sport, based on
input from the survey last year. Numerous speakers answered the Call for
Speakers, and I'm pleased to announce this year's program.

The Forum will run from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM. All speakers will have about 30
minutes.

The Official Dayton Program was on its way to the printer when the program was
finalized, so we may not have been included. Please feel free to forward this
announcement to contest club newsletters, home pages, and any other medium where
contesters will find it (this probalby excludes slow-scan TV mailing lists...).

"The World Radiosport Team Championship - WRTC96 Video"

"Multi-Multi in 14 Months" Matt Strelow, KC1XX and Dave Pascoe, KM3T

"From Low-Band DXing to High-End Contesting"  John Devoldere, ON4UN and Frank
Grossmann, DL2CC

"How far can I bend the rules before I break them?" Bob Cox, K3EST and Doug
Zweibel, KR2Q

"Caribbean DXpeditioning on a budget" Doug Klein, K4LT (ex-WD8AUB)

"Hard-core Multiop DXpeditioning from Africa"  Mike Fulcher, KC7V

"Operating Techniques and Strategies for Single-op, Multi Everything Else"
Larry "Tree" Tyree, N6TR

Hope to see you all there!!!

73,

Doug Grant  K1DG
Organizer/Moderator, Dayton Hamvention Contest Forum