[CQ-Contest] lost my log

Subject: [CQ-Contest] lost my log
From: cn8gi@mtds.com (Ahmed Boudda)
Date: Sun Feb 23 15:57:00 1997
Hi friends,
I am very sorry to announce that having participated to cq160 the last
two night,I used ct progr. unfortunately by mistake I edited the
file.bin and lost it after.My appology to all the friends I an unable to
send qsl.Please inform the other friends who participated not to send
Me any qsl.My call is cn8gi.Thank You for all the help.
--
                   ARRL Member:10026301
                  Amsat NA. Member  24129