40M phone

Subject: 40M phone
From: n4si@pobox.com (n4si@pobox.com)
Date: Thu Feb 13 20:33:50 1997
Thanks to Fred, K3ZO; and Trey (what is your new call anyway?). I did
misunderstand the question, but not the way you think. I did not know
that ZLs could go above 7100. Serves me right for rushing out an
answer I didn't really have all the facts on.

I have always said, "any day you don't learn something is a wasted
day."

Thanks, guys, for making this one worthwhile.

73, Rod N4SI
    The DXer formerly known as N9AKE
         (c) 5 November, 1996