test

Subject: test
From: jholly@uxts0004.cup.hp.com (jholly@uxts0004.cup.hp.com)
Date: Wed Feb 5 14:25:33 1997
test

>From 101332.232@compuserve.com (Dave Lawley)  Wed Feb  5 22:31:45 1997
From: 101332.232@compuserve.com (Dave Lawley) (Dave Lawley)
Subject: RSGB Topband Contest

Hi gang.

I was getting ready to post a reminder that this weekend is the
RSGB topband contest, but when checking incoming mail all I
seemed to be getting was stuff from the Restructuring Reflector.

Anyway thanks to Rob K2WI for anticipating my posting, and summary
rules are below. I can accept email entries (101332.232@compuserve.com)
Please make sure to include date, time, callsign worked, rst/ser sent,
rst/ser/code received, points claimed.

EI5DI's contest logger Super Duper supports all RSGB contests, and
details can be found on http://www.iol.ie/~okanep

73,  Dave  G4BUO

RSGB FIRST TOPBAND CONTEST 1997

Date/Time: 2100z 8 Feb - 0100z 9 Feb

Freq/Mode: 1820-1870kHz CW only

Exchange: RST+serial number from 001. UK stations also send 3-letter
county code.

Overseas stations work UK stations only and score 3 points per QSO plus
a bonus of 5 points for the first QSO with each county.

Here's the list of county codes:

ALD  Alderney
ARM  Armagh
ATM  Antrim