CT exchange msg

Subject: CT exchange msg
From: jmellis@ihug.co.nz (Martin Ellis)
Date: Sun Dec 8 13:12:07 1996
Good morning from New Zealand.

I am using CT v7.15 and am making preparations for the
ARRL 10m contest December 14-15.

I have a problem in setting up for CW from the *DX side*.

The contest exchange for the North American side is 599 STATE.
But from the DX side the exchange is 599 serial no. (same as in WPX).

Is there any message string which I can set using Shift-F2,
so that the correct exchange message including the QSO# is sent
when F2 is pressed?

Thanks for any advice,

Martin ZL1ANJ    < jmellis@ihug.co.nz >
(hoping for some band openings on 10M)