Whats a 4O4 DXCC-wise?

Subject: Whats a 4O4 DXCC-wise?
From: AA7VB@aol.com (AA7VB@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 21:16:55 1996
Worked someone signing 4O4 in WWSSB. Anybody know who tat was?
Dennis K7BV

From: aa9ax@iglou.com (Steven Sample) (Steven Sample)
Subject: Billy Lunt Comment on SS Exchange

On the question of the SS exchange, there have been a number of posts
that indicate that there seems to be flexibility in the exchange, such as
leaving the call out.  I posed the question to Billy Lunt, KR1R, the
ARRL Contest Manager.  Here is his reply: