Random or ?

Subject: Random or ?
From: K3BU@aol.com (K3BU@aol.com)
Date: Fri Nov 8 18:39:27 1996
Electronic applications were at the FCC computer and office first. They
arrived Monday just after midnight, rest of the mail was delivered when the
offices opened in the morning. Was it that FCC processed the applications in
order they arrived? Electronic first, personal delivery, courier, mail after.
Makes sense to me. (I got my 2nd choice) Problem with some people not getting
any calls, might be with their choice too, if all selected the most desirable
calls and they overlap, after first 25 applicants get them, the rest of them
are out of luck. I submitted the mixture of nice and shorties plus some
"ugly" but short. Also some call areas have heavier population than others, 1
and 3 are not the densiest ones. There are still plenty of nice short calls
left. I waited for this 10 years!

73 and GL de K3BU, Kilowatt 3 Blanarovich yUri (ex OK3BU), VE3BMV, P40A
"We are not reflecting radiowaves, we are refracting and ducting"
dit dit