Win95 Boot Modification

Subject: Win95 Boot Modification
From: WR3O@music-city.tdec.state.tn.us (WR3O@music-city.tdec.state.tn.us)
Date: Sat Nov 2 00:19:31 1996
Someone's Web page had a concise description of how to modify
Win95 to boot first to DOS, (Win95 DOS 7) then allow you the choice
of entering Win95 or not.  In other words, it gives you the chance at
boot to NOT enter the Win95 GUI, which is done if you type "WIN."
I thought I saw it on the YCCC homepage, but for some reason that page
is not accessible tonight.  Can someone point me to the source of this
info, or mail me a copy of the summary?  This is in preparation for the
SS Contest, of course.  Thanks in advance.

CU U in SS!      NR 999 B WR3O 76 TN      TU and GL!

-Kirk  WR3O    WR3O@music-city.tdec.state.tn.us