Vanity Calls?

Subject: Vanity Calls?
From: BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com (BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com)
Date: Sun Aug 25 13:00:10 1996
Please get a shorter call for both of our sakes...it will speed all your
contest QSOs and, what I care about, those you have with me!

Jim  zx

k1zx@contesting.com

From: caconway@evansville.net (Casey Conway) (Casey Conway)
Subject: Contest Radio

Bryan Edwards wrote:

>         Which radios are you considering?
> What price range?  I think a lot of guys
> can give you good input but need some more
> specifics from you first.
>
> Bryan

Thanks for the reply Bryan.  Cost really isn't a factor.  I've been a
Kenwood owner for years but am open minded and am looking at all makes.
Currently have a TS-930 that needs work.

73's  Casey