rf exp

Subject: rf exp
From: W3AB@aol.com (W3AB@aol.com)
Date: Fri Aug 9 02:27:36 1996
Hey guys and gals. This RF exposure stuff can work to our benefit.
Question- What happens when that 65 watt police/fire/public service radio
radiates its signal thru its 3+Db antenna in YOUR neighborhood next to your
congressperson's spouse/kids????? How about that BIG Kw AM/FM/TV station????
Start complaining about the commercial broadcasters/licensees before the
general population complains about all of us. Remember-BUCK$ TALK
73 de GEO