NAQP CW - the "pse qsy" contest

Subject: NAQP CW - the "pse qsy" contest
From: docmunn@apci.net (docmunn@apci.net)
Date: Mon Aug 5 22:33:01 1996

From: wr6r@ccnet.com (al crespo) (al crespo)
Subject: FCC Exposure Rules

I would suggest EVERYONE to read the actual document and not just read comments
about this issue. It has the potential to create a 50 watt PEP power limit on
amateur radio because greater then 95% of all hams are not going to bother with
the requirements and opt out  for the lower limit and the exemption.
        It expressly does not preempt state regulation, so the FCC ducks the
issue.
        Read the document- don't blow your top before you make comments on the
reflector. The first reaction may make you so sick you may not want to comment.
        I sure I am glad I kept my VP2VFE license current.

                                        73,  Al