S50HQ IARU late score

Subject: S50HQ IARU late score
From: S56A@S55TCP.ampr.org (Marijan Miletic)
Date: Thu Aug 1 01:47:11 1996
                               IARU SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 13-Jul-96, 14-Jul-96

    Callsign Used : S50HQ
    Operators : S50K, S50N, S51AY, S51IX, S51OI, S51ZO, S53BM, S54E,
                S55A, S57A, S57AD, S57DX, S57NX, S57W, S58A, S58D

         Category : HQ Station

   Default Exchange : 59(9) ZRS

   Equipment description:

   160  CW:     IC-751A + 300 W,     4 phased verticals
   160 SSB:               300 W      Loop, Beverages
   80   CW:     TS-830 + SB-220,    vertical & sloping dipoles
   80  SSB:     TS-850 + kW,        4 phased verticals
   40   CW:     TS-950 + TL-922     3 el. KLM yagi
   40  SSB:     TS-940 + kW,        4 el. KLM yagi @ 40 m
   20   CW:              TL-922     TH6DXX @ 15 m
   20  SSB:     IC-781 + Alpha 77D, 5 el h.m. yagi @ 23 m
   15   CW:     IC-751A + SB-220,   TH6DXX
   15  SSB:     FT-980 + TL-922,    TH7DX
   10   CW:     FT-990 + SB-220,    5 el. yagi
   10  SSB:     TS-850 + SB-220,    6 el. KLM yagi

             Name : Zveza Radioamaterjev Slovenije
          Address : P.O.Box 180
   City/State/Zip : Ljubljana, SI, 1001
          Country : Slovenia

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Zones
   160CW     231         225        409       6         3
   160SSB    214         214        386      11         6
   80CW      611         611       1235      11        14
   80SSB     461         461        848       7        11
   40CW      960         930       2724      11        18
   40SSB    1066        1057       2367      11        16
   20CW     1052        1040       3436      12        20
   20SSB    1819        1817       6782      10        27
   15CW      748         713       2147      12        25
   15SSB     513         513       1389       8         7
   10Cw      420         418       1322      12        15
   10SSB     196         196        536       5         5

 Totals     8291        8196      23581     116       167

    Final Score = 6.673.423 points.

CONTINENT      160    80    40    20    15    10      ALL

USA              4    27   316  1050   212   140     1749
VA               2     0    22    95    16     9      144
N. Amer./rest    0     1     8    31     5     2       47
S. Amer.         0    10    36    45    18    11      120
EU             430   978  1498  1425   913   438     5682
AF               0     5     7    19    11     6       48
ASIA             3    44    62   124    40     8      281
JA               0     5    31    55     9     0      100
OC               0     2     7    12     2     0       23

73 Igor, S57W

Last year final score was beter but all the best S5 op's were at WRTC :-)

73 de Mario, S56A, NH7/N1YU.