FW: two mult-uous contesting!

Subject: FW: two mult-uous contesting!
From: waldemar@zedat.fu-berlin.de (Waldemar Krzok)
Date: Fri Jun 21 11:25:07 1996
>> And KH6???/KB6 and VR1?? from the mid-1970's....
>> 73,tom WB4iUX

...and what 'bout the whole pile (more then 100 in the contest)
 Y2-9 stations in 1990??? This beats everything!!!
(We had a contest on 2/3 Oct. 1990)
You had an opportunity to work 2 countries with one callsign!
And OK/OM divorce and div. YU -> S5, 9A, T9, Z3 and... so on

73 from Europe (it exists, really!!!)

Waldek DL7ANQ && SO6ANQ