FRAUDULENT MEDICAL CERTIFICATION

Subject: FRAUDULENT MEDICAL CERTIFICATION
From: K8DO@aol.com (K8DO@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 6 18:31:50 1996
Most of the local VE's are disgusted by the percentage of people with medical
certification who are obviously gaming the system... two of the VE stalwarts
in our area have quit recently, stating that the medical certifications are
mostly fraudulent, and that they could no longer affix their signature to the
applications...

Denny              k8do@aol.com