90% of... This reflector needs a change.

Subject: 90% of... This reflector needs a change.
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Apr 18 10:45:26 1996

>I would like to nominate Doctor Bafoofnik to be the moderator.  I think he
>would be open-minded, and would only let the most worthwhile posts reach
>the reflector populace.  Without ojection, I move that he be installed
>without delay.

    I second.

    Steve    K7LXC

From: Rus Healy <rhealy@mdsroc.com> (Rus Healy)
Subject: Tower?

Do you have at least one guyed tower of 90 feet or more? If so, *and if
you had to get building permits for your tower(s)*, please send me an
email message with the following:

1) How many towers you have and their heights.

2) The size of your property in acres.

3) Your email address.

4) The name of your town (or city) and state.

5) Who or what body coordinates building permits in your town or city
(ie, city building inspector, town planning board, town board, etc).

If you have guyed towers that didn't *require* permits, please let me know
that also--particularly if your town has a special exemption from
commercial-tower rules for Amateur Radio towers.

I'm not interested in information on towers that were erected without
permits but where permits *are* required.

Thanks in advance. Time is short, so please reply at your earliest
convenience.

--73, Rus

Rus Healy, NJ2L
nj2l@mdsroc.com