Who will be the first to admit...

Subject: Who will be the first to admit...
From: AB5YG@aol.com (AB5YG@aol.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 23:34:29 1996
I was one of the "lucky ones" - I was refunded my deposit a little over a
year ago.

A friend of mine paid the full price up front - He does not know what to do
at this point in time ------ any suggestions??

Bill - AB5YG (ex K2MHJ)

From: Wes Attaway <wes@prysm.net> (Wes Attaway)
Subject: W5MUG murder followup

A number of people on the DX and Contest reflectors have asked me to =
keep them up to date on developments in the murders of Floyd and Winnie =
Teetson, W5MUG and WN5YTR.  Here is the latest.

I quote from a front page story in today's issue of The (Shreveport) =
Times:

A man who once did yardwork for an elderly retired couple has been =
charged with killing them at their Heflin area home.  Kevin Coleman, 18, =
of Heflin was arrested about noon Monday in connection with the slayings =
of Floyd Carl Teetson, 74, and his 69-year-old wife, Winfred.  Coleman =
already was in the Webster Jail in Minden when seriff's deputies =
arrested him.  He's spent the past few days serving time on an unrelated =
traffic charge, said Chief Deputy Tommy Kemp of the Webster seriff's =
office.  Coleman has been charged with two counts of homicide.  A grand =
jury will determine the degree of the charges.  The Webster seriff's =
office is continuing the investigation, but the case should be turned =
over to the district attorney's office "pretty soon," Kemp said.  =
Coleman remained in custody Monday evening after a district judge =
refused to set bond for him.  "We believe robbery was the motive in the =
slayings," Kemp said.  "We are not sure how much was taken.  We don't =
know exactly how much the Teetsons had."

So, the case progresses.  Lets hope they have the right person and that =
justice will prevail.  73, Wes
2048 Pepper Ridge, Shreveport, LA 71115
    318-7973012 (Office);  7974972 (Fax)=20