QSL issues

Subject: QSL issues
From: wa3wjd@wirelessinc.com (Brian McGinness)
Date: Tue Mar 12 19:34:06 1996
** Reply to note from AA3JU George Cook <george@epix.net> 03/12/96 10:15am -0500

It's a small world. I too worked AA3BV as my second CW contact
after blowing the dust off my ancient technician license. I sent him
a couple cards and never got a thing back. I guess he likes to hang out
in the novice bands.

Of course, now I could care less. Maybe someday he will call me
in a contest, but I doubt it...

73, Brian

> You wanna know who I am really really mad at?  AA3BV.
> I  had a QSO with him once and he never sent me a card.
> I sent numerous requests including SASEs even a few dollar bills even an
> already filled out card he could sign or a note to say I wasn't in the log.
> But he never ever sends me anything back.
>
> Wouldn't be so much of a big deal if it wasn't the first QSO I ever made on
> CW with my brand new Tech +.  > george
> AA3JU  george@epix.net    AA3JU@W3PYF

(FRC rhetoric snipped!)

* Brian McGinness WA3WJD    *