MCI e-mail

Subject: MCI e-mail
From: DANIEL VIOLETTE <0002090328@mcimail.com> (DANIEL VIOLETTE)
As an MCI customer I got MCI Friends and Family Mail.  This is MCIMail
Windows interface supplied.  I use a modem and Procom to access from work and a
Networked modem in text form.  At home use the Windows program which downloads
and hangs up atuomatically and lets you compose and read mail off-line.  Cost
$0 for unlimited incoming and 10 free outgoing a month (0.25/message after).
Don't send a lot so good for me.  I can send from a couple other sources if
I have a lot to send.  Keeps me from getting the dreaded don't use the work
system for those large mailing lists phone calls.

73, Dan KI6X <DViolette@mcimail.com>