Ant. Stacking Summary

Subject: Ant. Stacking Summary
From: gclark@cel.cummins.com (Greg) (Greg)
Several people wanted a summary of responses for my question in regard to
having a better band combination on a tower i.e. I now have 20/40 monobanders
on one tower and 10/15 monobanders on another.

I had 12 replies:

4 said "go with what you have"
1 said "don't put 20/40 on the same tower"
1 said "don't put 10/20 on the same tower"
6 said "you can do any combination except DON'T put 15/40 on the same tower"

So, by all means this is not real conclusive.  What I do see out of this is
that one does need to stay away from having a 40m and 15m yagi on the same
tower.

Has anyone or does anyone have a 10m and 40m yagi on the same
tower/rotor/mast??  Has anyone modeled this?? I would be interested in your
results.

Thanks!
Greg
KO9Y