International Radio Filters Cont...

Subject: International Radio Filters Cont...
From: prosper@iadfw.net (Brent Childers) (Brent Childers)
Contesters,

I ordered the IRC radio catalog and recieved it about a week after that.
Looks to have the same things that they had listed prior to their problems.
I have found out that the prices in the catalog have changed and it will
cost more for filters.  Also the charge for FedEx/UPS or whatever service
they use is also going up.  So it would be best to call them for the latest
catalog.  I've also received some emails from a couple people who have done
business with them recently and they have had no problems what so ever.  I
will be ordering a 400 Hz for the 8.83 IF from them in couple weeks.  So I
will let you know what I find out after that.  The phone number and hours of
operation are listed below.

        Good Luck de KI5JC

        407-489-0956 -  Tues.- Fri. 1-5 p.m. eastern time