Sorry FOC'ers!

Subject: Sorry FOC'ers!
From: Doug Klein <wd8aub@ix.netcom.com> (Doug Klein)
No apology needed.  If FOC stands for what I think it stands for, your =
request
should already have been on our agenda.  A few years ago there was a =
scuffle about the use of .025 as our primary "meeting" frequency, and =
some unintentional qrm it caused to a prominent DXpedition.  Well, that =
was taken very seriously by the membership.  The published frequencies =
are to be .035 - .045 on the HF bands (above the LF bands).  And, it is =
only good operating practice to avoid DX windows.

My dear departed friend, Al, G3FXB always took the time out during the =
Marathon to say "Hello, mate!" to me, even though I was not a member of =
FOC (at the time)...  I hope that I speak for all FOC'ers when I say =
that even though we are calling CQ FOC, feel free to pop in and say =
hello, mate.

73 de Doug, WD8AUB