Log checking for Uniques

Subject: Log checking for Uniques
From: KZ8E@bangate.compaq.com (KZ8E@bangate.compaq.com)
Date: Mon Jan 22 12:46:07 1996
John W0UN writes:
>And there are many other scenarios for unique call signs to appear in a
log
>that are perfectly valid QSOs.  I want someone operating my station to
make

What about the guy that asks if you can slide down a kHz and agree only if
he gives you the exchange info?

And of course, the satisfaction of tricking one of the frequency cops from
the Good ol' Boy, Redneck, Gay Potato/Pig Farmer Rockbound Frequency Net
wouldn't be there if the QSO didn't count.

I agree with John that a QSO shouldn't be removed just because it is
unique.  If 50% were unique that would be an eye opener.

Earl
kz8e@bangate.compaq.com