Pi4cc score cqww

Subject: Pi4cc score cqww
From: pb0aiu@euronet.nl (pb0aiu@euronet.nl)
Date: Mon Oct 30 16:34:06 1995
                   CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST  1995

      Call: PI4CC                    Country:  Netherlands
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Multi Single

      160      133      135     1.02      5      39
       80      475      508     1.07     10      56
       40      327      500     1.53     19      84
       20      707     1236     1.75     31     102
       15      551     1346     2.44     33     109
       10       30       44     1.47      9      25

     Totals   2223     3769     1.70    107     415  =>  1,967,418

 Email: pb0aiu@euronet.nl
 Pi4cc: http://www.euronet.nl/users/pb0aiu/homepage.html