CQ Contest Mag / Youth

Subject: CQ Contest Mag / Youth
From: WX9E@aol.com (WX9E@aol.com)
Date: Wed Oct 4 17:43:16 1995
About 5 responses already.

I forgot to mention........
          ******** respond to me directly ********

I will post the list periodically as contests get closer.

Paul  WX9E

From: Steve Runyon WQ5G  512-838-7008 <steve@austin.ibm.com> (Steve Runyon WQ5G
512-838-7008)
Subject: QSL Route Help Needed - HC1OT

Forgive me for taking up bandwidth on the contest ref. for a
QSL route question, but rumor has it that one of the contesters
who goes to HC8 put out a note that he was looking for a QSL mgr
for HC1OT (as W2KF became a silent key earlier this year), and
that he would handle cards for HC1OT in the interim.

Is this rumor true? Trey, Dave, etc - any of you guys handling QSLs
for HC1OT or know who does now? All the sources I have seen still
show W2KF...
Tnx es 73 de Steve WQ5G